Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health & pregnancy osteopathy treatments with our registered osteopaths in our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred practices in London Moorgate – Monument EC3, Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
Our team of osteopaths & osteopathy clinics in London expert in women’s health and pregnancy are recognised by Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurance
Women insured with Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurance are able to receive osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered osteopaths, either at home or at our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopathy practices in London without having to pay for the sessions (unless you are carrying an excess to pay in your contract with Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare).
How to book a women’s health osteopathy appointment in our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopathy clinics in London or at your place with our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred specialised osteopaths
If you need to book a women’s health osteopathy appointment with our Axa treatment providers to be covered by your Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance we first need the following information:
- Your Axa membership number
- Your authorisation number
- The number of sessions they authorised
- The amount of your excess on your policy if you have one
To obtain this information, call Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance and explain them that you wish to have osteopathy sessions with our company. You will need to provide them with:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our provider number: ZZ03606, ZZ03607 or ZZ04669 for home visit or for our Belgravia, Moorgate – Monument & Clapham practice
Home visits: Axa PPP & Axa International health insurances don’t always accept home visit sessions. Make sure to ask them if they allow you to receive sessions at your place with one of our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopaths. If they do, you will be given a special claim number for it, for London zones 1 and 2. For patients who don’t obtain a home visit authorisation number but still wish to have home visits or for patients who live further than these zones, travel fees will apply.
Session number: Your authorisation number is linked to a number of sessions. It is important for you to let us know the amount of sessions authorised because if you go over, the sessions will be at your charge. Once you have used the total amount of sessions, if your condition needs more treatments, you will need to call Axa PPP or Axa International to get a new authorisation number.
Excess: You will also need to know if you have an excess to pay in your Axa PPP or Axa International contract as you will have to pay this amount to our clinic. To avoid the hassle of this excess payment, we have an automatic program which deduces only the excess you are using with us once Axa ask us to make you pay. If you wish to be part of this secure program, let our secretary knows when you book your appointment and provide her your card details.
For further information about women’s health osteopathy sessions with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance or if you obtained the info above and wish to book: Contact Us
Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with our Axa PPP & Axa International approved women’s health osteopaths, at home in London or at our clinics in Moorgate – Monument EC3, Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
At Mummy’s Physio, our team of women’s health osteopaths can provide you treatments & rehabilitations at your home, in London.
If you prefer visiting us at the clinic for your appointment, we have 4 practices in London
- Monument near Monument, Bank and London Bridge Stations: Light Centre, 36 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU
- Belgravia near Victoria Station, Knightsbridge and Sloane Square: Light Centre, 9 Eccleston St, London SW1W 9LX
- Clapham near Clapham common Station, Battersea and Balham: Make Me Feel Pharmacy, 25 Abbeville Rd, London SW4 9LA & Light Centre Clapham, 151-153 Clapham High Street, London SW4 7SS
For Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health osteo sessions, at home in London or at our clinics: 0207 125 0262
F.A.Q about Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurance, Axa PPP & Axa International preferred women’s health & pregnancy osteopaths, and Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteo practices in London, UK
Do all Axa PPP & Axa International registered osteopaths and osteopathy clinics provide high quality services?
Yes. Axa PPP & Axa International health insurances only accept to register osteopathy clinics that keep providing good quality treatments. Each osteopathy practice recognised by Axa PPP & Axa International is composed with osteopaths highly qualified who are all fully registered with GOSC.
Which osteopathy services provided by your Axa PPP clinic is covered by Axa PPP healthcare?
If you are registered with Axa PPP & Axa International, you can book any of our Axa osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations.
Here are some examples of Axa treatments offered by Mummy’s Physio:
- Axa Lower back pain osteopathy
- Axa Neck pain osteopathy
- Axa Sciatica osteopathy
- Axa Rebalancing treatment
- Axa Pelvic girdle pain osteo treatment
- Axa Pregnancy osteopathy treatment
- Axa Young mother wrist tendonitis treatment
- Axa Blood circulation, cramps and swollen legs treatment
How long do Axa PPP & Axa International covered osteopathy sessions last?
Any kind of osteopathy sessions, either at home or at the practice and covered by Axa PPP & Axa International, is 30 minutes long (initial session included).
Can I book an Axa PPP & Axa International osteopathy session on your online booking system?
No, If you wish your women’s health osteopathy sessions to be covered by Axa PPP & Axa International, you can’t book them online. You need to schedule your appointments with our reception team over the phone as you will need to provide some Axa PPP & Axa International information.
Can I book an Axa osteopathy session if I am insured with Axa International?
Yes, our company is recognised by both Axa PPP & Axa International. If your osteo sessions are covered by Axa International, it is then possible to be seen by one of our Axa PPP & Axa International recognised women’s health osteopath providers.
Can I schedule an Axa PPP or Axa International home visit with one of your Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopaths if I live in zone 3 in London?
If Axa PPP & Axa International have granted you osteopathy sessions at your home but you live outside zones 1 and 2 in London, it is still possible for one of our women’s health & pregnancy osteos to come to your place. However, you will be charged with travel fees.
How can I know if I have an Axa PPP & Axa International excess to pay in my policy and how can I pay it?
When you call your health insurance provider Axa PPP & Axa International to get your authorisation number in order to get covered osteopathy sessions, make sure to ask if you carry an excess to pay in your contract and if so, the amount of it.
When your excess is due, you will have to pay it directly to us. There are three possibilities to pay for your Axa PPP & Axa International excess:
- By secure automatic direct debit: During your first call with our reception team in order to book your initial Axa PPP or Axa International osteo session, you can provide us your card details (number, name & expiration date: we don’t need the security code). When Axa PPP & Axa International has confirmed your excess is due, the amount will be directly debited from your card. Note that we do not take any excess in advance or without Axa’s authorisation to do so.
- Over the phone and with your debit card: once you receive a Axa PPP or Axa International excess confirmation email from our company telling you your excess is due and needs to be paid, you can call us as soon as possible in order to provide payment over the phone with your debit card (no credit cards or Amex accepted).
- By bank transfer: once you receive a Axa PPP or Axa International excess confirmation email from our company telling you your excess is due and needs to be paid, you can send us the payment by bank transfer to the bank details included in the email.
Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health & pregnancy referred osteopathy clinics and osteopaths near me in London:
You can be seen by our team of osteopaths in our three different Axa PPP & Axa International recognised women’s health osteopathy practices:
- Our clinic in Monument near Bank, Moorgate and London Bridge
- Our clinic in Belgravia Westminster near Victoria, Knightsbridge and Sloane Square
- Our clinics in Clapham near Battersea and Balham