Cigna approved women’s health & pregnancy osteopathy treatments with our Cigna recognised osteopaths, at home in London or at our Cigna preferred clinics in Moorgate EC2, Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
Our osteo clinics in London & osteopaths expert in women’s health & pregnancy are recognised by Cigna UK healthcare insurance
For patients insured with Cigna healthcare insurance who are being covered for women’s health treatments with one of our Cigna registered osteopaths, it is possible to get a complete refund for each session.
Book you first women’s health osteopathy appointment in one of our our Cigna recognised osteopathy practices in London or at your own place with our Cigna preferred osteopaths
If you wish to be covered by Cigna for your women’s health osteopathy treatment, prior booking your initial session, you must:
Call your Cigna provider and let them know you need to book some osteopathy sessions with us by provider them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our provider number: A25691
If Cigna accepts, you will have to get the following informations from them:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna authorisation number
- The number of sessions they authorised
- The amount of your excess on your policy if you have one
Number of sessions: Your authorisation number is linked to a certain amount of sessions allowed. It’s important to inform us on how many sessions you have to keep track of so you do not end up paying if you go over the authorised limit. If you end up using them all but still need to continue your treatment, simply call Cigna to get a new authorisation number.
Excess: You will also need to know if you have an excess to pay in your Cigna policy as you will have to pay this amount to our clinic if we have to invoice the insurance directly for you. To avoid the hassle of these payments, we have an automatic debit system to help deduce this excess when Cigna asks us to make you pay. If you wish to be part of this secure program, let our secretaries know by calling them on 0207 125 0262.
Osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations approved by Cigna in London, at home or at our practices
For each session paid upfront, you will receive an invoice showing the following informations:
- The type of session you had
- Your Cigna claim number
- Your Cigna membership number
- The cost of the session
To request your reimbursement from Cigna, send this invoice to email@example.com.
For more information about women’s health osteopathy treatments with Cigna health insurance or to book a Cigna covered osteo appointment: Contact Us
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Cigna approved women’s health osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with our Cigna recognised women’s health osteopaths, at your home in London or at our practices in Moorgate EC2, Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
Our team of women’s health & pregnancy osteopaths can provide you treatments & rehabilitations at your home, in London. If you’d rather come to one of our clinics, we can see you at one of our Cigna preferred osteopathy clinics at the Light Centre Belgravia SW1 in Westminster near Victoria Station, at the Light Centre Moorgate EC2 in the City near Liverpool Street & Monument, at Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham SW4 near Clapham Common & Clapham South.
For Cigna women’s health & pregnancy osteopathy appointment, at home in London or at our clinics: 0207 125 0262
F.A.Q: Cigna preferred women’s health, pregnancy & postnatal osteopaths, Cigna recognised osteopathy practices in London
As Cigna registered osteopaths and osteopathy clinics, do you provide high quality services?
Yes. Cigna only accepts to register osteopathy practices that keep providing good quality services and treatments. Each osteopathy practice recognised by Cigna is composed with osteopaths highly qualified, with years of experience in their fields and who are all fully registered with GOSC.
Which osteopathy treatments that your women’s health osteo clinic in London provides are being covered by Cigna health insurance?
If you are registered with Cigna health insurance, you can book any of our Cigna osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations.
Here are a few examples of Cigna treatments offered by Mummy’s Physio (not limited to):
- Cigna Lower back pain osteopathy
- Cigna Neck pain osteopathy
- Cigna Sciatica osteopathy
- Cigna Rebalancing treatment
- Cigna Pelvic girdle pain (PGP) osteo treatment
- Cigna Pregnancy osteopathy treatment
- Cigna Young mother wrist tendonitis treatment
- Cigna Blood circulation, cramps and swollen legs treatment
How long does a Cigna covered osteopathy session last?
There is possibility for you to choose the length of your osteopathy sessions. An initial session at our Cigna referred osteo practice in London is 45 minutes long, while follow up sessions can either be 45 or 35 minutes long.
For home visits, initial sessions are 60 minutes long and follow up sessions can either last 60, 45 or 30 minutes.
Can I book a Cigna osteopathy session on your online booking system?
Yes, you can book your Cigna osteopathy appointments online on our websites. But don’t forget to leave in the notes your Cigna informations: membership number, claim number and amount of sessions allowed.
You can also book via phone by calling the 0207 125 0262.
How can I know if I have a Cigna excess to pay in my policy and how can I pay it?
When you call your health insurance provider Cigna to get your authorisation number in order to get covered for osteopathy sessions, make sure to ask if you carry an excess to pay in your contract and if so, the amount of it.
If we manage to invoice directly Cigna for you, you will have to pay your excess directly to us when it is due. There are three possibilities to pay for your Cigna excess:
- By secure automatic direct debit: You can provide us your card details (number, name & expiration date: we don’t need the security code) by calling us on 0207 125 0262. When Cigna has confirmed your excess is due, the amount will be directly debited from your card. Note that we do not take any payment in advance or without Cigna’s authorisation to do so.
- Over the phone with your debit card: once you’ve received our email confirming you Cigna excess is due to be paid, can call us as soon as possible in order to pay over the phone with your debit card (no credit cards or Amex accepted).
- By bank transfer: once you’ve received our email confirming you Cigna excess is due to be paid, you can send us the payment by bank transfer to the bank details included in the email.
Cigna women’s health, pregnancy & postnatal referred osteopathy clinics and osteopaths near me in London:
You can be seen by our women’s health osteopaths in our three different Cigna recognised women’s health osteopathy practices:
- In the Belgravia centre in Westminster SW1 near Victoria Station
- In the Moorgate centre based near Liverpool Street in EC2
- In the Make Me Feel therapy room based in Clapham SW4 in South London