Postnatal and Pregnancy Osteopathy practice in Clapham, French Osteopath for women and pregnant women in South London near Clapham South, Clapham Junction Battersea, SW4
Postnatal & Pregnancy Osteopathy in Clapham SW4 at the Practice in south London or at Home
We offer postnatal and pregnancy osteopathy services at our physiotherapy practice in Clapham SW4, between Clapham South and Clapham Common stations. Our room is located inside the Make Me Feel Pharmacy in South London close to Battersea and Clapham Junction.
We also offer baby postnatal and pregnancy home visits in in the broader Clapham area and anywhere in London. Our osteopath can treat you at home so you don’t have to travel when feeling pain and discomfort. Saturday home visit sessions are also available.
Our Postnatal & Pregnancy Osteopath at the Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham SW4 is specialised in women’s and pregnant women’s osteopathy
Our London osteopath has studied perinatal and paediatric osteopathy in France and the UK. She has years of experience treating pregnant women and new mothers both at hospitals and at private practices. Osteopathy is a very effective treatment for pain and discomfort women might experience during pregnancy, as well as some conditions that trouble new mothers, such as pain in the wrist and hand when lifting the baby, back pain, pelvic pain or residual pain where they had an epidural.
Apart from offering treatment, our osteopath also teaches classes for new mothers, teaching them how to breastfeed and carry their babies correctly, in order to avoid back pain.
Our osteopath also offers treatments for babies suffering from conditions such as baby reflux, baby colic, constipation and more.
Our London osteopath speaks fluent English and French.
Postnatal & Pregnancy Osteopathy treatments in south London, Clapham SW4
We offer the following pregnancy osteopathy and postnatal osteopathy treatments in Belgravia:
- Full Women osteopathy post natal check up
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) osteopathy
- Young mother wrist tendinitis (mummy’s thumb) osteopathy treatment
- Neck pain, back pain and sciatica osteopathy treatment
- Difficulty breathing when pregnant osteopathy treatment
- Poor blood circulation osteopathy treatment
- Epidural point pain osteopathy treatment
- Migraines osteopathy treatment
We also offer classes in:
- Baby carrying, in order to protect both your baby and avoid mummy’s thumb
- Breastfeeding, in order to protect your posture and aid your baby’s digestion
Our osteopath in Clapham is recognised by all major health insurances and our practice is Axa PPP recognised.