Women’s Health Physiotherapy with our Women’s Health Physiotherapist at home in London or in our clinic in Moorgate, Belgravia & Clapham
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you or would like a home visit, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy in London
What is Women’s Health Physiotherapy?
The term Women’s Health, when it comes to physiotherapy, covers all treatments related to pregnancy care (prenatal and postnatal obstetrics) and gynaecology. A lot of Women’s Health issues can be successfully treated with physiotherapy sessions, and Mummy’s Physio offers treatments in London with female physiotherapists, using the latest techniques in the industry to offer fast pain relief and rehabilitation. We can help you in any of the following areas.
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Treatment in London, Antenatal & Pregnancy
- Treatment for any pain, including lower back pain, pelvic girdle pain, hip pain and any other kind of joint ache.
- Pelvic floor exercise to prevent or treat incontinence
- Preparation for labour (vaginal delivery) with breathing and relaxation techniques
- Exercise during pregnancy and pregnancy Pilates
- Pregnancy massage
Women’s Health Physiotherapy Treatment in London, Postnatal Pregnancy
- Treatment for any pain after childbirth, including back and pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation to treat incontinence or prolapse and to strengthen your pelvic muscles
- Abdominal exercise to treat diastasis recti (abdominal muscle separation due to pregnancy) and to strengthen you muscles to improve posture and back pain
- Advice on carrying your baby to protect your posture and back
- Post-natal Pilates and training programmes to help you get back into shape
Gyneacological Women’s Health physiotherapy Treatment in London
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation to treat incontinence or prolapse
- Treatment for chronic pelvic pain
- Rehabilitation following surgery for prolapse