Book an Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health, postnatal & pregnancy physiotherapy appointment with our Axa registered physiotherapists in our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred clinics in London Moorgate – Monument EC3, Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
Mummy’s Physio team of physiotherapists and physiotherapy practices specialised in women’s health, postnatal & pregnancy are recognised by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance
All women insured with Axa PPP or Axa International health insurance are able to book any women’s health physiotherapy treatments and pelvic floor rehabilitations with our registered physiotherapists, either at home or at our Axa recognised physio clinics in London without having to pay for any session (except if you carry an excess to pay in your policy with Axa PPP & Axa International) as we will take care of the invoicing for you.
Book a women’s health or pregnancy physio appointment in our Axa PPP & Axa International referred physiotherapy practices in London or at your place with our Axa registered specialised physiotherapists
If you are insured with Axa PPP or Axa International health insurances and need to book a women’s health physio appointment during your pregnancy (pgp, back pain..) or after delivery (pelvic floor rehabilitation, abdominal toning and diastasis…), follow our instruction guide below prior calling us to schedule your initial assessment:
Call your Axa PPP or Axa International health insurance provider and let them know the reason you need to book an appointment with our company. You will also need to provide them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: ZZ03606, ZZ03607 or ZZ04669 for either our Moorgate – Monument, Belgravia or Clapham practices or for home visits
On your side, you will have to ask Axa to provide you :
Your Axa membership number
Your Axa authorisation number
The number of sessions authorised
The amount of you excess if you are carrying one
A few things to keep in mind:
- Regarding your excess: Make sure to know by asking them if you have an excess to pay with your Axa PPP or Axa International contract and if so, how much it is as we will ask you to provide us the amount of it, if present. When your excess is due, you will have to pay it directly with us as we are taking care of invoicing Axa for each of your sessions. Ask our secretary about our secure direct debit system – the easiest and safest way that will automatically deduce your excess when it is due. This system will avoid you any hassle in your excess payment as it will be done automatically so you don’t have to deal with all the back and forth every time your excess is due.
- Regarding home visits: Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance don’t always accept home visits. Make sure to know if they allow you to receive covered home visits with one of our Axa recognised physiotherapists. If they do allow you to have physio sessions at your home, you will be given a special authorisation code for it. This applies for London zones 1 and 2. Further than these zones, travel fees will apply. If Axa didn’t approve home visits but you still wish for our physio to come to yours, it will be possible on the condition that you pay for travel fees.
- Regarding the number of sessions authorised by Axa: Your claim number is linked to a number of sessions authorised. It is necessary to let us know the amount of sessions you have been granted to as if you go over, the sessions will be at your charge. If you reach the limit but your condition still needs treatment, you will simply have to call Axa PPP or Axa International to get a new authorisation number.
For more information about women’s health physiotherapy appointments with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance: Contact Us
Book your Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health physiotherapy appointment with our Axa PPP & Axa International approved women’s health physiotherapists, at home in London or at our clinics in Moorgate – Monument EC3, Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
Mummy’s Physio’s team of women’s health physiotherapists are able to provide you treatment during pregnancy (pgp, back pain, lymphatic drainage…) and rehabilitation after delivery (pelvic floor, abdominal, prolapse…) at your place, in London.
If you prefer visiting us at the clinic for your appointment, we have 4 practices in London
- Monument near Monument, Bank and London Bridge Stations: Light Centre, 36 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU
- Belgravia near Victoria Station, Knightsbridge and Sloane Square: Light Centre, 9 Eccleston St, London SW1W 9LX
- Clapham near Clapham common Station, Battersea and Balham: Make Me Feel Pharmacy, 25 Abbeville Rd, London SW4 9LA & Light Centre Clapham, 151-153 Clapham High Street, London SW4 7SS
For a Axa PPP & Axa International covered women’s health, postnatal or pregnancy physio appointment, at home in London or at the practices: 0207 125 0262
F.A.Q about Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, Axa PPP & Axa International approved women’s health physiotherapists and Axa registered physio clinics in UK
Does being a physiotherapist or physiotherapy clinic registered with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance mean that you can provide good quality services?
Absolutely. Axa PPP & Axa International only accepts healthcare practices that keep their norms up to date and continuously provide good quality treatments. Each physiotherapy centre recognised and referred by Axa PPP & Axa International is composed of only physio who are fully registered with HCPC and with high qualifications.
How long do women’s health physiotherapy sessions covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance generally last?
From the initial session to the follow ups, any kind of physio session covered by Axa PPP & Axa International is 30 minutes long. This applies for both home visits and practice appointments.
Which ones of your Axa women’s health physio provider treatment are covered by Axa PPP and Axa International?
With Axa, you can book a physio appointments for all types of women’s health physio treatments & rehabilitations our clinic offers.
Here’s list of examples of services Mummy’s Physio provides:
Women’s health physio Axa provider for:
- Axa Prolapse treatment
- Axa Incontinence treatment
- Axa Sexual Dysfunctions treatment
- Axa Chronic Pelvic Pain treatment
- Axa Lymphatic Drainage
- Axa Pregnancy & General Massage
Ante & Postnatal physio Axa provider for:
- Axa Back Pain treatment
- Axa Pelvic Girdle Pain treatment
- Axa Abdominal diastasis treatment
- Axa Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Axa C-Section Scar Rehabilitation
Axa PPP & Axa International women’s health recognised physiotherapists and physiotherapy clinics near me in London:
There is possibility to be seen in our three different Axa PPP & Axa International preferred women’s health physiotherapy centres:
- Our clinic in Monument near Bank, Moorgate and London Bridge
- Our clinic in Belgravia Westminster near Victoria, Knightsbridge and Sloane Square
- Our clinics in Clapham near Battersea and Balham
Is it possible to book a Axa PPP & Axa International physiotherapy appointment using your online booking system?
If you wish your women’s health physiotherapy sessions to be covered by Axa PPP & Axa International, you cannot book them online. Call Axa PPP & Axa International to get your authorisation code for the sessions by following the instructions listed at the beginning of this page and once your authorisation code in hand, call our office on 0207 125 0262 when our reception team will book the appointment for you.
Is it possible to book a Axa PPP & Axa International home visit with one of your Axa referred Women’s health physiotherapists if I live further that zones 1 and 2 in London?
Yes. If Axa PPP & Axa International has granted you home visits for physiotherapy treatment, it is totally possible for one of our women’s health physios to come to your place to provide your this treatment. However, you will be charged with travel fees.
How do I know if I have an excess to pay in my policy with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance and how do I pay it?
When you call your health insurance provider Axa PPP or Axa International to get your authorisation code for women’s health physio sessions, don’t forget to ask them if you have an excess to pay and if so, the amount of it.
When the excess is due, you will have to pay it with our Axa PPP & Axa International covered clinic. There are three possibilities to pay for your Axa PPP & Axa International excess with our practice:
- By secure automatic direct debit system: this is the easiest way. During your first call with us when you book your initial Axa PPP & Axa International appointment, provide us your card details (number, name and expiration date; we won’t need your security code). Once Axa PPP or Axa International has confirmed your Axa excess is due when we invoice them, the amount will be directly deducted from your debit card. We do not take any excess in advance or without Axa’s authorisation to do so.
- Over the phone with your debit card: once you receive our Axa PPP & Axa International excess confirmation email, you can call us in order to provide payment over the phone with your debit card (no credit card or Amex accepted).
- By bank transfer: once you receive our Axa PPP & Axa International excess confirmation email, you can simply send us the payment by bank transfer to our bank details that will be included in the email.