If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
If you cannot find an appointment which suits you, call us or send us a message: we will do our best to find you a slot.
Osteopathy & Neck pain, back pain, sciatica, London Osteopath
- Trapezium tension
- Shoulders stiffness / neck stiffness
- Pins and needles in the hands, arms
- Sore point at the middle of the back/upper back or lower back
- Diffuse pain at lower back
- Burning pain/ pins & needles in the buttocks, thighs, legs
- Pain when changing position
- Back pain/ pelvis pain during walking
Why do I have neck pain, back pain or sciatica?
The pregnancy leads to a modification of the back curves:
– Upper back / cervical curve
– Middle back / dorsal curve
– Lower back / lumbar curve
In fact, the curves variation will sync with the modification of the pelvis posture caused by the baby. This modification can sometimes cause pains at the back, neck or pain such as sciatica.
– Previous history of chronic back pain
– Women with exaggerated curves (lumbar hyperlordosis)
– Anxiety/ stress
– Women who work with high responsibilities
– Previous trauma on the back
– Multiple pregnancies
Can Osteopathy help me for neck pain, back pain or sciatica?
Yes. Osteopathy will release the general tensions of the body by giving a maximum of mobility while releasing the different muscular, ligament or articular tensions.
We offer home visits in London, so you can feel as comfortable as possible during the treatment. However, if it is more convenient for you, we will also happily see you at either of the Light Centre practice Belgravia near Victoria station or the Light Center Moorgate in London city.
article by James Turgis Chartered Physiotherapist
We are covered by most health insurances and are Bupa recognised and axa ppp recognised
To book a session with our osteopath in London: 0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
If you want to receive news and offers from us