Whether you suffer from a sport injury, have recently been through a surgery, are looking for rehabilitation or suffer from chronic pain, a good physiotherapist in London will help you recover with fewer efforts. From back pain to neck pain, from neurological conditions such as a stroke, to muscular pain, everything can be treated with the help of physiotherapy. Our Physiotherapist can see you in Moorgate when ever it is convenient for you.
Physiotherapy is the treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.
What do physiotherapists in London do?
Physiotherapists look at the entire body as a whole, instead of concentrating on a specific aspect of any illness or injury. A good physiotherapist in London provides advice on issues that affect your daily life (like your body posture and weight lifting or carrying techniques so that you do not injure yourself). A trained physiotherapist will ensure you perform certain exercises and physical activities tailored specifically for you. Such exercises improve certain parts of your body. Manual therapy treats problems like back pain and it may also prove beneficial for bones, muscles as well as joints.
Here are the four major types of physiotherapy
- Musculo Skeletal Physiotherapy: this type of physiotherapy treats muscles and joints. It involves advanced clinical assessment and diagnosis methods.
- Sport Physiotherapy: This type of physiotherapy deals with any sport related issues. And helps sportsmen and sportswomen achieve their best by recognizing and treating sports injuries.
- Neurological Treatment: this type of physiotherapy treats people with neurological impairments such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain and spinal cord injury.
- Post-Surgery Physiotherapy: this type of physiotherapy helps the patient to return to normal daily activities after surgery through a combination of circulatory exercises, breathing exercises and mobilisations to prevent complications
List of our physiotherapist in Moorgate, City of London
- Baby Physio
- Mummy’s Physio: Physiotherapist in London for women ( physiotherapist in Belgravia, physiotherapist in moorgate and physiotherapist at home )
- London Home Visit Physiotherapy: Physiotherapist at home in London ( Physiotherapist in Belgravia, physiotherapist in Moorgate and physiotherapist at home )
- Excellence Physiotherapy: Physiotherapist in London
For information and appointments 0207 125 0262